How to buy a domain from Purple Lion Domains
We agree the price with you for the domain name transfer
We issue you with an invoice or a Paypal invoice for the domain transfer for a secure transaction that protects you
Once payment received, we transfer the domain name to your preferred domain registrar
You confirm ownership has transferred to your domain registrar
Purple Lion Domains specialise in selling premium domain names for domain extensions such as .com, .net & .co.uk for businesses and organisations globally who value their brand name and identity.
Sold direct from us to you
We are not a domain reseller. All the domains we offer for sale are solely owned by Purple Lion Domains and we always offer our premium domains for sale directly to those who value their brand name first.
There can be several risks associated with registering only one domain name:
1. Competitive vulnerability
- When one of your competitors sets-up a website using the same domain as yours with a different extension (e.g. they use .net instead of .com) in order to lure your customers away.
2. Traffic funneling
- When someone sets-up variations of your domain name or they register misspellings of your domain name to draw the traffic from people accidentally mistyping your domain name.
3. Disgruntled websites
- Websites set up when an unhappy customer, or disgruntled ex-employee, registers a variation of your domain name with the sole purpose of posting critical and inaccurate information about your business.
Why should I register more than one business domain name?
1. Stop competitors from registering domains similar to yours and therefore stopping them from drawing customers from you.
2. Create additional windows to drive traffic to your site.
3. Take charge of common miss-spellings of your domain and benefit from additional traffic e.g. registering yourdomain.com and yoordomain.com
4. Reduce the risk of your brand and online identity being attacked
5. Switch to the premium domain name you always wanted